Friday, February 1, 2013
Show Us Your Singles - Prairie Girl :)
Hey there! I'm glad you stopped by.
My inspiration to be a part of the "Show Us Your Singles" event by Kelly's Korner came from a dear cousin of mine who gets how much I'd love to meet a wonderful partner. So...here goes!
My name is Roshonna and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba (that's in Canada! ;)). I'm 31 years of age. Central to my life is the relationship I have with Jesus and I'm really thankful that, particularly in the last months, that connection has deepened. If you were to ask some of my closest friends for descriptors of my character, I believe they would comment on authenticity and empathy as well as my ability to listen and be perceptive. Take those four characteristics and viola! you have a marriage and family therapist (yes, that's what I do). :)
I'm a big fan of traveling, camping, bonfires (!), cheese, singing and driving with the radio cranked. I find fulfillment in maintaining my friendships and spending time with family. Having the chance to hang out with my cousins' kids provides so many reminders of how loved I am!
If this blog post sparks some interest for you, please feel free to comment back and I'll give another option for communication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment